9/13/2009

Life Without Clicking


In a word: astonishing. Stumbled across this website by misspelling a search I was doing for another blog-spot, and I was so happy I did. The premise is pretty self-explanatory. The click is extinct.

My initial experience was difficult to say the least. I began concentrating incredibly hard on not to click (if I was using an actual mouse rather than a mouse pad then I dread to think how much longer it would of taken me to adapt). Soon after, the movements between accessing the different sections of information started to feel more natural. I'm still on the website now just gliding through the website with an unusual satisfaction. Everything from the alluring color palette used to the chosen typeface, all the elements brought together create a stunning website built on a simple idea.

I've only added a few screen shots of my first time using the website because I didn't want to spoil your own experience on it. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment