10/01/2009

A-to-S


If there's a car manufacturer that promises in providing its customers with unrivaled excellence and pristine automotive pleasure, it needs some sturdy proof. If anything can do so then Mercedes-Benz can do so with this. It's called the A-to-S and it's assigned a flattering noun to each of said letters . . . but with remarkable twist.


There are three ways that you can access each letter and after choosing any one, you are presented with a unique and innovative way to reveal the complimentary information.


Once again, I'm not going to be a spoiler but all I can say is that I recommend Dedication, Fragrance, Kit, Multiple and New.


If there is any downfall then it'd be that because I was enjoying what I was doing so much, at first I wasn't absorbing the information. Contradicts the proposal that Mercedes offers the best when you partially ignore the important bits-and-bobs. Nevertheless, they've made a website that I want to come back to again and again, so mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment