8/11/2009

I Heart Vectors


Everyone enjoys a vector every now and then, their lack of detail makes them somehow more pleasing to the eye. Best example? If you've seen Hitch-hiker's Guide To The Galaxy then you'll know what I mean.



Absolutely stunning to watch.

So when I saw Neubauwelt on the shelf solely devoted to the things that I love, the purchase was a no-brainier. It's concept? Gather the greater majority of objects in the big wide wide, capture them in their simplest form and provide them all on a CD with a catalog.

Some of the MANY vectors below. There's a wide range of different categories: clothes, chairs, vehicles, fruit, mammals, plants, leaves etc.




When I first bought this, there were over 1,000 highly-detailed vectors available for me. Since then, I've been adding vectors of my own to the collection - you never know when they may come in handy.

Buy from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment