8/19/2009

Random

I've always found a website that requires your input and interaction will always leave an impacting and lasting impression. As a response to a previous blog, I was given a link to a song promotion from Placebo's latest album (Thanks Matt).

The mouse movements control the different environments for the duration of Placebo's The Never Ending Why and as a result, I enjoyed the interaction and ended up humming said tune over the next few days: good design.





With any design that I like, I instinctively have to find out whose responsible for its inception and creation. In this case, it's Random Studio.




As soon as I entered the website, it became clear within a second what they do: interactive fun that performs a purpose. Soon after, I was sheltering the navigation bar from falling cursors - a nice touch was that the weather changed so distinctively that you could work out what type it was.
Their work is highly inventive and engaging, so much so that I've spent the past hour happily going through the websites that they've designed.

Lipton / Pioneers / FIFA

No comments:

Post a Comment